London and Weybridge-based HFMC Wealth has acquired R&S Financial Planning in a deal designed to bolster its advice offering in the nation’s capital.
The deal - announced today (17 January) after its completion yesterday - will see all client-facing R&S staff move under HFMC Wealth including director Vince Lane. HFMC Wealth said the average client size of £1.2m it will gain from the deal is well-aligned to its proposition as a provider of advice to the high net wealth (HNW). R&S Financial Planning is based in the City of London and advises around 100 families. A total £680,000 of annual recurring revenue from the firm will now pass into the wider HFMC Wealth group as well as assets under advice of around £145m. Lane said the dec...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.