Legal & General (L&G) has extended its annuity partnerships with Aegon and Prudential for five more years through to 2028.
The retail retirement arm of the provider said the tie-up means Aegon and Prudential customers who are interested in taking out an annuity are introduced to L&G. It then outlines their options and provides more information and/or a quotation for an annuity contract. The popularity of annuities has increased in recent months as rates have improved significantly. L&G said it also offers referred clients access to quotes from the whole of market through its comparison service, Annuity Ready. It added that the renewal of these latest introducer agreements followed similar tie-ups with ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.