Online retail investment platform interactive investor is set for a London flotation at a valuation of up to £2bn, according to reports.
Sky News reported on Thursday (19 August) that the UK-based fund supermarket has been in meetings with investment banks ahead of an initial public offering (IPO). With more than 400,000 customers and £55bn in AuA, ii is second only to Hargreaves Lansdown by size in the UK market. ii has made a number of acquisitions over the past few years. In 2019, it completed the £40m purchase of Alliance Trust Saving's adviser and D2C platform business. It brought together the two largest fixed-price retail investment platforms, which had a combined AuA of £36bn and some 400,000 customers at the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.