Universal Provident has launched a new combined protection and health insurance product aimed at customers forced to reduce their cover limits.
The Oasis policy combines health cash plan, critical illness and hospital stay benefits. Its health cash benefit pays a cash sum of up to £5,000 depending upon the procedure required or condition suffered. The critical illness element pays up to £15,000 should the client suffer from cancer, heart attack, stroke or bacterial meningitis and the hospital plan pays a cash sum for each night spent in hospital after the first three. As with most of Universal Provident's range, the product is underwritten in-house. Oasis is available on both an individual and group basis, with commissi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.