VitalityHealth has added a new comprehensive mental health option, including unlimited cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and counselling, as well as cover for out-patient and in-patient mental health treatment.
The new ‘Mental Health Cover' option went live in January but has been officially announced today (7 February) to coincide with Time to Talk Day. As well as CBT, the cover will provide access to early intervention services and members will gain access to an additional £1,500 for out-patient treatment such as therapy and, for the most severe cases, 28 days of more comprehensive in-patient or day-patient treatment. The module joins ‘Vitality Healthy Mind' - launched in August last year to incentivise members to engage in mindfulness activities - which is available on ‘Core Cover'. Mi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.