April UK has announced its withdrawal from the UK health insurance market.
This means that new applications for PMI in the UK are no longer being accepted and customers with an existing policy will continue to have cover only until renewal. Upon renewal customers will not be able to renew and will be notified of this 30 days before. "We are shocked by this news and really want to emphasize what this means to current customers of April UK, as a lot of people will need to reevaluate their insurance options with a broker," said Kyle Godden, PMI manager from Switch Health. "In straight-forward cases current customers will be covered up until renewal and then wil...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.