Protection Menu - income protection cover
In addition to a range of life assurance and critical illness (CI) covers, the plan also aims to top-up income if: - a child is diagnosed with a listed critical illness/total permanent disability, or - the life assured is unable to work or maintain a houseperson's role due to disability, or - the life assured becomes unemployed, or - the life assured takes time of work to care for a sick child resulting in lost earnings. Underwriting process Progress from Royal Liver utilises tele-underwriting, offering online submission and 'little t' underwriting, using a combination of in-hou...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.