A quarter (25%) of clients are unsure about their personal protection options ahead of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Consumer Duty deadline, according to research.
The study by risk management service Money Alive analysed the knowledge of 840 clients on certain topics ahead of the imminent 31 July Consumer Duty deadline and found gaps in their understanding of personal protection and the solutions that advisers can provide. The study was conducted between 2022 and 2023 to understand clients' experiences of using Money Alive's box sets which were aimed at supporting their knowledge on personal protection. On the topic of personal protection, three quarters (75%) of clients said the box set helped with their decision-making process ahead of the Co...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.