Fairstone has acquired Essex-based Sacre Associates with the transaction adding £450m in assets under management (AUM) to the consolidator's books.
Sacre Associates is a whole of market advice firm in Essex which has been in operation for almost forty years. Along with the £450m in AUM, the deal sees 12 advisers, 19 support staff and 1,200 clients join Fairstone. The consolidator and national wealth manager said the deal was part of its expansion into the home counties. Fairstone chief executive Lee Hartley (pictured) said: "We are delighted to welcome Sacre Associates to the Fairstone family. Its innovative approach, unwavering commitment to exceptional client service and focus on developing internal talent make them the perfect...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.