The key to success is keeping employees connected to a firm’s culture, delegates at PA360 heard.
Financial advisers at PA360 yesterday (26 April) revealed their top tips on how to retain talent in the industry. Mearns and Company managing director Catherine Bell, Clear Cut Financial Planning founder Jane Gow, and Vision Independent Financial Planning managing director Zoe Fing attended Professional Adviser's conference to highlight the challenges around retaining talent at advice firms. The advisers focused on transparency, community, and mentorship as important elements when it came to maximising talent attraction and retention. Transparency Transparent financial planning a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.