The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is investigating Arrow Financial Services – a firm linked to British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS) claims – over its involvement in regulated activities.
The firm is being investigated by the lifeboat fund to see if its potential involvement in any regulated activities may give rise to valid claims. As a result, the FSCS has said customers of the financial service might be eligible for compensation. The FSCS said the Chester-based firm is also trading under the name ‘Arrow Asset Management'. According to the Financial Conduct Authority register, the firm was no longer authorised as of October 2021.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.