UK clients have outlined the key benefits to using a financial adviser, such as for peace of mind and to help them gain a clear plan on how to reach goals.
Research published by Hymans Robertson Investment Services (HRIS) has outlined the key benefits that clients receive from speaking to a financial adviser. The company's Consumer Survey 2023 surveyed more than 1,000 clients in the UK on why they would use a financial adviser. The report is aimed at helping advisers better understand client attitudes of those with investable assets over £300,000. It looked at a number of topics including ‘value' and relevant factors that could be used to assess it. The report found that half (50%) of the clients use a financial adviser to "help gain ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.