Mattioli Woods has acquired Doherty Pension & Investment Consultancy in a £15m million deal.
The deal - announced this morning (21 April) - stated that the Leicester firm bought 100% of the share capital of Doherty's on a debt-free basis. Mattioli Woods managing director Michael Wright stated that it is a "very rare and great opportunity" to bring one of the largest financial planning businesses in Northern Ireland into the Mattioli Woods Group. "It was clear from our initial discussions that Doherty's is a great fit culturally and strategically, including a focus on long-term client relationships, serving a similar client base to our existing business," he explained. "Thi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.