Tatton Investment Management assets under management (AUM) have surged 22.3% to £13.9m in a challenging period for markets, after attracting record net annual inflows.
According to its unaudited trading update for the year to March 2023 published today (18 April), the firm reported £1.8bn of annual net inflows, a 40.5% rise from the £1.3bn reported in the previous year and a 71.5% increase over the average of the last five years. The number of active firms joining the business over the period grew 16.5% to 869, which led to net inflows in the second half of the year of £887m and £907m in the second half. The group's acquisition of 8AM Global last August contributed to £1.1bn assets under influence, an increase from the £1bn at acquisition. Market ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.