Cooper Parry Wealth (CPW) has acquired London-based financial planning firm Future Perfect for an undisclosed sum.
The latest CPW deal means its assets under management now stand at more than £1bn with a headcount of above 50. Future Perfect, founded in 2005 by Nick Crowe and Sue Royle, incorporates financial life planning using cash flow forecasts and investment options using low-cost evidence-based portfolios. Crowe will remain with the business for the next two years to ensure a smooth transition, CPW said. It added that Royle would take up a new role within the business for the long-term. Cooper Parry Wealth chief executive Stephen Jones said: "Right from the first conversations with Future...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.