Kingswood completes acquisition of Dublin-based advice firm      

Seventh deal of 2022 adds £633m in assets under advice

Julia Bahr
clock • 1 min read

Transatlantic consolidator Kingswood has completed the acquisition of Dublin-based advice firm Moloney Investments (MMPI).

Kingswood announced the deal last September and revealed back then that it would acquire 70% of MMPI for £23m. It also confirmed that the remaining 30% would be retained by existing shareholders. The deal represented the firm's seventh acquisition in 2022. It added £633m in assets under advice (AUA), which took its funds under advice to over £7.8bn across the UK and Ireland. The Irish firm will continue to operate from its exiting premises and be led by the same team that has served its clients since inception. Kingswood Group chief executive David Lawrence said at the time the £40...

To continue reading this article...

Join Professional Adviser for free

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
  • Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection
  • Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
  • Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes

Join

 

Already a Professional Adviser member?

Login

More on Your Business

All the advice firm acquisitions that have taken place in 2024

All the advice firm acquisitions that have taken place in 2024

Keeping track of the ongoing consolidation of the advice industry

Professional Adviser
clock 26 February 2024 • 1 min read
ValidPath to offer £100,000 to AR firms facing exit penalties

ValidPath to offer £100,000 to AR firms facing exit penalties

‘Safety blanket’ for AR firms moving to ValidPath network

Jenna Brown
clock 20 February 2024 • 3 min read
Inside the CII's new training programme for advice firm owners

Inside the CII's new training programme for advice firm owners

‘Building a World Class Advisory Practice’ is off to a strong start

Hope Coumbe
clock 15 February 2024 • 4 min read