Professional services firm Progeny is set to acquire Chartered financial planning practice Gibbs Denley.
The acquisition will see Progeny take its assets under management to more than £7.5bn and significantly bolster its headcount. Gibbs Denley has seven Chartered financial planners across its Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Chelmsford offices, as well as 29 other staff. "In becoming part of Progeny we take a quantum leap in the services we provide to our clients, with financial planning, investment management, legal and tax specialists in house," said managing director Simon Rees. "We can keep striving to achieve ever-higher standards for our clients and now offer them easy access to a r...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.