The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has declared advice firm, Plan Your Retirement in default.
The Worcestershire-based firm was restricted from providing regulated activities and products by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) 24 August 2009, according to the FCA register. The company's director, John Paul Farnsworth, also held compliance oversight and money laundering reporting roles. The firm ceased to trade on 31 January 2013, according to a filing published on Companies House. In the firm's company accounts for the year ended 31 January 2016, it showed a loss of £43,131, according to Companies House. The FSCS told Professional Adviser it had received two claims agains...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.