Chartered financial planning firm Skerritts has acquired Kent-based IFA Equinox Wealth for an undisclosed amount.
This acquisition brings in an additional £62m of assets under management (AUM) and further extends Skerritts' presence in Kent as the group looks to continue to grow across the south c. In March last year, the south coast-based IFA and wealth manager, founded in 1990, secured a £55m war chest from Sovereign Capital Partners, a UK private equity ‘buy and build' specialist, to fund growth through acquisitions. Before its private equity cash injection, it had completed nine acquisitions. In 2022, Skerritts said it had completed four further acquisitions with the purchase of Geoffrey Cra...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.