Advice firms are very well positioned despite the challenges of the last few years with many “in excellent health”, according to Dynamic Planner.
The firm's 2022 spotlight report - published today (14 December) - shows many firms are expanding, receiving more enquiries, and taking on more clients. Dynamic Planner conducts its spotlight report research annually and has this year found the number of clients serviced by each adviser had grown steeply compared to 2021 figures. Advice firms are also feeling confident for the future heading into the new year, with over half (57%) signalling they expect their business to continue to grow. "The survey finds a buoyant industry facing the future with confidence," said Dynamic Planner ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.