Private equity-backed Progeny has expanded its presence in the south of England through its latest acquisition for an undisclosed sum.
The multi-services company has bought Coll Perkins, a financial planning firm based in Hampshire. The advice business was founded in 2011 and was established to provide "life-centred financial planning". It was not clear how many staff would join Progeny as part of the deal nor how the firms would integrate. Progeny claims to be the first and only firm in the UK to combine independent financial planning, asset management, tax, HR, and private and corporate legal services. The deal comes after Progeny made a "significant" acquisition in February, taking its assets under management...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.