Pre-tax profits for the first half of the year at platform Transact were up 10% to £33.7m, according to results from parent company IntegraFin Holdings.
Transact also reported record gross and net inflows of £4.07bn (+9%) and £2.68bn (+16%) respectively and funds under direction of £53.5bn. IntegraFin said group revenue was up 13% to £67m for the six months to 31 March 2022 and net inflows were up 16% to £2.68bn. It bought advice firm Time4Advice (T4A) in January 2021. The results said investment in T4A saw a loss for H1 2022 of £1.1m, and post combination payments of £1.5m. Overall, group profit before tax was up 2% to £31.7m and a first interim dividend of 3.2p per share was declared. Alex Scott, chief executive, IntegraFin H...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.