Technology in financial advice has the ability to make things "simpler, quicker, easier and more accurate", Mark Scanlon has told Professional Adviser.
The Tenet CEO also said technology enables face-to-face advice but, over time, will see it "migrate down the age range" to younger clients and, at some stage, can be fully digital for simpler advice processes. Scanlon (pictured) was speaking in an interview with PA editor Tom Ellis, which can be watched below.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.