Assets under influence rose a further 20% to £1.52bn for the quarter ending 31 March 2022 at Continuum, the national IFA firm has revealed.
It reported a 35% rise in ongoing recurring income (year-on-year) and a record banked income in March of £1.17m, a 29% rise year-on-year. Additionally, the firm has seen a 18% rise in average adviser 12-month rolling productivity to £202,179. It also experienced further significant growth in new client numbers and had three new advisers join the partnership. The new Continuum website saw record increased website audience levels of over 47% year-on-year in March and direct enquiries for the first quarter also rose by 25% (year-on-year), the company revealed. Martin Brown, managing p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.