Pareto Financial Planning has joined forces with accountant and business adviser Beever and Struthers and will work with both its staff and clients.
The partnership between the two Manchester-based firms will see Beever and Struthers staff and clients gain access to tailored financial advice and support from the financial planning business. Pareto specialist adviser Chris Colclough will now be based at the head office of Beever and Struthers at Manchester's St George's House sharing his expertise with staff and national clients of the wider firm covering Blackburn, Birmingham, and London. Beever and Struthers executive partner Maria Hallows said: "Through this partnership we will be able to help our clients make informed decisions...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.