Verve Group has made a series of senior appointments including its first non-executive director following a period of growth that saw its staff numbers double in size during the pandemic.
Peter Calvert joined as chief technology officer and has been tasked with implementing a transformation of the software that the group uses to deliver its services to financial advisers and planners. Hayley Rabbets joined as head of Verve services to expand the range of services provided to advisers and support them in growing their own businesses. Rabbets has more than a decade of financial services and senior management experience. Emma Napier from Bravura Solutions was also recently appointed as a non-executive director. She has knowledge of both the adviser and platform market. Na...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.