Growing consolidator Independent Wealth Planners UK (IWP) has acquired Milton Keynes-based Carnelian Capital Management, boosting the firm’s presence in the South East.
The acquisition will bring scale to one of IWP's existing consolidated firms, Richmond House Wealth Management, which became IWP's fourth acquisition of 2020 in June. The move marks IWP's eleventh acquisition and its sixth of 2020, having already acquired Lancashire IFA Prosper Wealth Management, Scottish firm AGL WM in February, Clairville York, Richmond WM and Cornwall-based Westinsure Webb Financial Services. Carnelian's managing director Jonathan Howard will take on the role of CEO at Richmond House from 1 September 2020, as Paul Beasley steps down from the role while continuing o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.