Key Retirement has appointed Will Hale as chief executive of its advice arm, as the firm looks to boost its total equity release advisers to more than 200 across the country, following the group's acquisition by Partners Group.
Hale joined the group in 2014 as business development director. He will spearhead the expansion plans, which include investments in the group's Key Academy initiative, aimed at bringing new advisers into the market and developing existing staff. The plans also include increased investment in technology to help engage customers in its online offering, the firm said. Key Retirement Group is made up of Key Retirement, as the equity release advice arm of the business, and more2life, its product provider and retirement lender arm. The group was acquired for £208m by global private mark...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.