A third (29%) of advisers said 'ease of use' and 'quality of visual and graphical images' were the most important factors when selecting cashflow modelling software, Focus Solutions has found.
Focus Solutions surveyed the senior members of seven adviser networks - St James's Place, Drewberry Wealth, Roxburgh Financial Management, LightBlue UK, Plan Money, Cavendish Ware, Bankhall (part of SBG) - in June this year. One in seven (14%) advisers cited ‘fast journey from fact-find to illustrations' and ‘ability for client to engage with the process' as priorities for cashflow modelling software. Senior staff from just one firm, meanwhile, flagged ‘cost and integration with an existing platform' as an important factor. Two-thirds (67%) of respondents believed cashflow modelling ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.