Bright Grey has added to its simplified products offering with the launch of its Lifestyle Plus plan.
The offering is an extension of its Lifestyle plan and comes with total and permanent disability (TPD) as standard on life or critical illness (CI) version. Advisers can also add a waiver of premium option, called Payment cover for sickness, to the plan. In all the Lifestyle Plus product offers: • up to £500,000 benefit for life cover, or life or critical illness cover, • level, increasing or decreasing cover, • and a signature free process. The provider said clients can get on risk in 15 minutes and that premiums start from £5 a month. Ian Smart, head of product develo...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.