Oval Healthcare is now including Best Doctors in its proposition.
The healthcare intermediary has added the second medical opinion consultancy service to all its packages, regardless of medical insurer. Dieter Clausnitzer, head of corporate healthcare at Oval, said: "Best Doctors can have a positive impact on claims cost and can ultimately save our clients money in the long-term. "The benefit provides members with complete peace of mind, knowing their case can be reviewed by a consultant without having to leave home." Steve Haynes, UK business manager at Best Doctors said: "We are delighted to be working with Oval Healthcare in this way."
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.