Groupama Healthcare's new members' guide has been given the Plain English Campaign's Crystal Mark.
The award follows a review of policy wording and documentation by the provider, and recognises the Campaign's approval of a document's clarity. From February group scheme members will receive a newly designed Crystal Mark accredited member's guide which includes a summary of their cover written in plain English. The insurance company has also brought together its separate policy booklets to create one booklet for group schemes and one for individual products. Alistair Sclare, director of healthcare at Groupama, said: "To achieve the Crystal Mark is a real milestone and a key elemen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.