Helen Morrissey talks to a panel of experts about the options available to people when they reach retirement
Helen Morrissey: The UK at-retirement market has undergone unprecedented change. We've seen increasing amounts of drawdown and continued evolution of middle market products. Add to this equity release has become an increasingly accepted part of people's retirement planning. At this roundtable we are going to look at the at-retirement marketplace and question how it's developing to meet the needs of its customers. If we start with the first area of the agenda, which is the annuity market. Annuities remain the most popular retirement product, though there has been increasing criticism label...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.