Hi, Steve Billingham here again and today I'm going to be sharing some ideas about the key elements of engaging client communications. Crafting your marketing messages in a way that helps clients to understand what you do, who for and how those people benefit is one of the keys to marketing success. There are 8 key elements or components that your marketing communications need to address in order to be effective and engaging. 1 - Target Your marketing communications have to make it very clear who your service is aimed at. It has to let people know what your ideal clients look lik...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.