Real Life Cover provides the following benefits: - A lump sum if the policyholder dies or is diagno...
Real Life Cover provides the following benefits: - A lump sum if the policyholder dies or is diagnosed with a terminal illness - A lump sum if they are diagnosed with cancer, heart attack and stroke - A lump sum if they have to leave work to provide full-time care for their child or partner - A monthly benefit if they are incapacitated by illness, injury or disability - Money to pay for services that could improve their health and help them return to work - Waiver of premium. Minimum and maximum ages The minimum age at outset is 17 years attained and the maximum age at outse...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.