Consumer Duty may make you question who you jump into bed with when selecting a MPS provider, writes Verona Kenny
Model portfolios have multiplied like rabbits in recent years. And it's easy to understand why. They have been, and continue to be, a hugely popular option for those looking to utilise the expertise of a discretionary manager to provide their clients with suitable investment portfolios. After all, they allow you to relieve yourself of the burdens of carrying out investment research, portfolio construction, rebalancing and fund due diligence, allowing you to spend more time on what you do best - advising and planning for your clients. In fact, according to data from NextWealth, the ris...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.