Successful DEI programmes create an environment that welcomes and supports everyone, and it's key to include everyone from every demographic, writes Denis Okema
Organisations continue to increasingly focus on consciously improving their diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies and practices. And it's imperative to ensure that DEI is done well in order to avoid failure. More traditional industries, like financial services, have historically hired employees from a narrow pool of talent. The key to success is to include everyone and develop the DEI process with them to foster the sense of belonging that can define lives, careers, and the nature of a workplace. Don't overlook majority groups People who have lived on the fringes of socie...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.