Average pension transfer times have increased by almost one third (31%) in two years, PensionBee has found.
The digital pension provider's analysis of Origo's Pension Transfer Index found transfer times increased from an average of 10.7 days in 2020 to 14 days in 2022, with most providers having seen an increase in transfer requests over the two-year period. PensionBee said participating in the index showed that pension providers "display a commitment to transparency and the eventual improvement of their transfer times", pointing out that many providers and third-part administrators (TPA) do not participate in electronic transfers or publish transfer times. The online pension provider point...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.