Succession Wealth has acquired Edinburgh-based advice firm Spence & Spence which manages about £170m in assets.
The deal for the firm - announced today (9 May) - is Succession's second under Aviva ownership and follows its purchase of Yorkshire firm G+E Wealth Management last October. Spence & Spence was founded in 1994 and offers pensions and retirement planning, protection, investments and mortgages among other services. "Our priority has always been our staff and clients, and we have no doubt that they will all benefit from Succession's breadth and depth of expertise and capabilities," Spence & Spence director Charlie Spence said. "There has been a huge amount of support from Succession to e...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.