Assets under influence at Continuum have hit a record £1.72bn after it recorded 13% year-on-year growth between January and March this year.
The Plymouth-based national has now marked its 35th consecutive quarter, or almost nine years, of growth in assets. The first quarter of 2023 saw an 8% rise in ongoing recurring income with its in-house discretionary model portfolio service a strong contributor. Overall written levels on My Continuum Select Model Portfolios rose 19% year-on-year to hit £266m as of 31 March. Income from its professional partnerships channel also helped, with Continuum recording an 18% year-on-year rise for Q1. Managing partner Martin Brown said: "As we grow stronger together, we move ever closer ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.