Jersey wealth manager Oakglen Wealth is explaining into the UK’s mainland with the lunch of an investment management arm.
The firm - formerly known as Oakbridge Wealth - will also expand into the UK's wealth advisory market and will be lead by former Quilter Cheviot executive director Dominic Tayler. Tayler has been named managing director of the firm, whose client base ranges from private clients, to trusts and charities. It is a privately-owned business within the wider Oakglen Group which also has interests throughout both Europe and North America. Group head of wealth management Jamie Crawford said the firm was excited to launch into the UK market. He added: "We are delighted also to welcome Domin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.