Sussex-based firms Antrams Financial Services and Pembroke Financial Services have merged together under the latter’s branding with the enlarged business to manage a combined £1.5bn of client assets.
The merger - announced today (11 April) and effective as of 3 April - will see over 100 staff working for the enlarged business, which will continue to provide pre- and post-retirement planning, mortgage and investment advice services. Antrams Financial Services, which is based in Brighton, will move its 20 IFAs under the Pembroke Financial Services umbrella. "As scale becomes increasingly important in financial services, our firms working together as Pembroke Financial Services…puts us at the forefront of the sector in this region, said Antrams Financial Services chief executive Step...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.