Clifton Asset Management has acquired Wombourne-based GB Financial Services in a deal that will see its assets under management (AUM) increase to £1.2bn.
The acquisition - announced today (3 April) - is the sixth overall for Clifton AM and it's fourth deal in nine months. A total of 550 clients will move under Clifton AM with the total number of assets it will also take ownership of having been boosted following its receival of funding from Boost&Co last July. GB Financial Services principals Barry Hamblett and Sally Mynett will join the Clifton Wealth Partnership advisory team in a consultancy capacity for a period of two years, as part of the deal. Clifton AM group financial planning director Athony Carty said: "Adding to our nati...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.