A new platform has been launched by the Marlborough Group with a key focus on meeting the communication expectations laid out for advisers under Consumer Duty.
The Select Platform, announced yesterday (23 March), will feature an annual charge of 0.20% and is being led by Phil Gilder - a member of the team which founded technology firm Seccl. The experienced platform team under Gilder have integrated Seccl technology for the new Marlborough offering, along with specialist customer relationship management software. The firm said the "best in breed" mix represents a significant increase in efficiency for platform capabilities. "The Select Platform has been specifically designed to save advisers' time, using the latest application programming...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.