The Institute for Financial Wellbeing (IFW) announced today OpenMoney’s digital portal 'WorkLife' has become its latest partner.
The IFW was launched in 2019 with Aegon as the founding partner member. Parmenion Capital Partners has also provided support since the start. Benchmark Capital became the third partner to join in 2022. The Institute was founded by Chris Budd who wrote a book on financial wellbeing called ‘Creating financial peace of mind' and is due to publish his second book later this year. IFW chief executive Nick March said: "We are delighted WorkLife has chosen to partner with the IFW in recognition of our developing work within the workplace wellbeing." WorkLife commercial director Paul Chedz...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.