MWA Financial, a London-based IFA, has secured backing for its national expansion plans from alternative finance provider ThinCats.
It said it had formed a partnership with ThinCats as it entered the second phase of its expansion plans which should see its complete on a number of live acquisitions that will result in adviser numbers of more than 30 and assets under administration (AUA) of more than £1bn in the next 12 to 18 months. ThinCats is set to provide MWA access to its transitional debt capital pool which it said provided exiting IFAs with a different proposition compared to other large consolidators. MWA was launched by chief executive Campbell Banks in 2016 with the ambition of recreating in the UK the "h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.