National IFA Wren Sterling has confirmed the completion of its acquisition of Leamington Spa firm HB&O Financial Services.
The acquisition was announced back in October and brings £250m in assets under management into Wren Sterling. The firm today (14 February) said HB&O's 850 clients were now under its umbrella and letters were being issued to them confirming details of the acquisition. "It is the priority of all parties to ensure minimum disruption to client service over the coming months while a formal integration programme takes place," Wren Sterling added. The deal followed the firm's purchases of Critchleys Financial Planning in Oxford and Mutual Financial Management in Wilmslow last Summer. W...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.