Fintel, the parent company of SimplyBiz and Defaqto, has reported revenue for the year to the end of December 2022 rose 4%.
Total revenue growth was £2.6m to £66.5m. This is up from £63.9m in 2021. Adjusted earnings before tax (EBITDA) were up 6%, in line with board expectations. Better performance of Fintel's core software as a service (SaaS) business helped lift revenue. Core SaaS and subscription revenue was up 7% to £36.8m. This compared to £34.3m in 2021. Fintel joint chief executive Matt Timmins said "continued enhancement and expansion of our technology and service platform" contributed to the increased SaaS and subscription income, across all three operating divisions. Throughout the year...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.