In this new interview series for 2023, Professional Adviser speaks with a range of different planners from all corners of the UK about their typical workday.
This week, it's PercyBaxter Wealth Management principal Natasha Percy-Baxter… What time does a typical workday start for you and what is first on the agenda? No two days are the same, but the first thing on my agenda before work is always yoga. I got into this habit at the start of Covid and I find it sets me up well for whatever the day has in store. I read that it's important to start the day with exercise, even 20 minutes, as it floods the brain with oxygen, effectively breakfast for the brain! My workday then starts at 9.30am, unless I have a networking breakfast, and the first thi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.