Northamptonshire IFA firm Telford Mann Pensions & Investments has been acquired by discretionary fund manager (DFM) and wealth manager Titan Wealth.
The deal - announced today (3 January) - marks the advice industry's first for the new year and will see £750m in assets under management (AUA) move under the Titan umbrella. Telford Mann Pensions & Investments is made up of both Chartered financial planners and discretionary investment managers and is jointly run by managing directors Jon Telford and Jilly Mann. The pair will remain with their firm for a two-year period post the acquisition, which remains subject to regulatory approval from the Financial Conduct Authority. Telford said: "From our early conversations, we quickly fe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.